QUINET STYLE CONSOLE TABLE PAU FERRO
Quinet Style Console Table Pau Ferro.
Console table inspired by a design of Jacques Quinet.
Solid and veneer Pau Ferro frame. High gloss varnish finishings. Brass sabots.
Pau Ferro is a Brazilian and Bolivian wood used as a substitute of Rosewood for furniture making and guitar making.
Born in 1918, Jacques Quinet was a French cabinet maker, furniture and interior designer of the second half of the 20th century.
He decorated private residences, corporate offices and luxury French ocean liners including the famous ocean liner SS France.
See further more models designed by Jacques Quinet.
From desks to bookshelves, and bedside tables to TV cabinets, Vosges will work with you to design and craft unique and beautiful pieces of furniture for your projects.
From glue-size painting to laser cutting, Vosges uses a wide range of materials, techniques and know-how:
- Solid, veneer and marquetry woods from various origins, high-end joinery and cabinet making, hand-made carving,
- Cast and chiseled bronze elements, hammered and oxidized iron pieces,
- Chinese lacquer or trompe l’œil decor making, ceruse or varnish finishing, applying of gold or silver leaves,
- Shagreen or parchment wrapping, straw marquetry or egg shells operation,
- Embossed leather, printed skins, rare furs, feathers panels,
- Precious stones, marbles, scagliola, alabaster,
- LEDs lighting installation , TV lift systems…